Saudi Fisheries Company

Saudi Fisheries Company was established in 1980 (1401H) as a joint stock company, according to Royal Decree No. M/7 dated 5/8/1400H.
The Company was established with a fully paid capital of SR 200,000,000 (Two Hundred Million Saudi Riyals) with 40% contributed by the Government and the remaining 60% raised from the private sector.