Get more information and find out more to know more about us!
Saudi Fisheries Company (herein-after referred to as The Company) is a Saudi shareholder company established in accordance with Royal Decree number M/7 released on the 8th Jumada Al-Oula 1400 A.H. (Corresponding to March 24th, 1980 A.D.). The
capital of The Company is 200,000,000 S.A.R. The government holds a 40% share of the capital while the remaining 60% of the shares are held by the Saudi private sector consisting of companies, other establishments and private investors. The
Company forms the backbone of the marine industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including fishing, fish-farming and marketing.
The Saudi Fisheries Company was established as a Saudi joint stock company under the Royal Decree No. M / 7 on 8th of Jumada I -1400 (14 March 1980). The company's capital reached to SR 200,000,000 while the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributes
40% and remaining 60% contributed by private sector companies and institutions and individuals.
The company forms the backbone of the fishing industry in Saudi Arabia whether in fishing, aquaculture or marketing The company aims at fishing and investing in aquatic resources in the sea of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other international
sea areas within the limits of the laws and regulations of the Kingdom. In addition to that marketing fish products, engaging in aquaculture business, providing cooked seafood and import and export of fish and shrimp feeds. Since 1981, the
company has established a strong base for the production of marine products in Saudi Arabia, includes a fish fleet which combines traditional and modern, establishing fish and shrimp farms, plants for marine products, cold stores and retail
outlets and seafood restaurants chain throughout the Kingdom. The company's full commitment towards following the conditions in delivering products to the customers has made it as consumer's trusted place and therefore its products which come
under the brand name of “Alasmak” are widely accepted locally and globally.
The Saudi Fisheries Company has become one of the world's leading integrated companies in the marine products sector and is now playing an active role in supporting the national economy, food security and improving the quality of fish products
to take over the reputed position in fishing, production, manufacturing and marketing and to strive to maintain the leadership in the Middle East through fully commitment to quality of fish products.
Fahad Al Semaih
The Company is seeking to reserve a leading role in the aquatic industry for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia while maintaining a highly professional environment in the fields of selling fresh, frozen and canned Marine products distinguished by high
quality in accordance with the best international standards and specifications.
The mission statement of The Company is to take advantage of the aquatic resources available within the naval borders of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the area under the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s exclusive economic jurisdiction in accordance
with international regulations in addition to the farming of shrimp, fish and other aquatic life forms. The Company has established a solid foundation for marine industry in the Kingdom, raising the quality of aquatic products being traded
to a prominent and distinct position in the aquatic sectors of fishing, processing, industrializing and marketing while pursuing leadership in the Middle Eastern region by a total commitment to the quality of the maritime products.
Saudi Fisheries Company’s products to become the prime target of aquatic product consumers. The Company to become globally integrated in the fields of fishing, production, retail and farming of fish, shrimps and aquatic life forms while preserving
the ecosystem and environment. The Company to become a leading international brand exporting a basket of fresh and frozen seafood to the global marketplace. The Company to own the biggest chain of fresh seafood retail shops in and out of the
kingdom. The Company to become a global supporter of aquamarine production research.
The Company is seeking to accomplish the following:
Product: Providing fresh, frozen and canned high quality Seafood by providing the raw, fresh and processed material in the most appropriate form possible by preparing and processing the product according to systematic operations subject to the
quality control standards of The Company.
Price: The Company is always working to keep the price of their products within the reach of their customers including individuals and catering companies while staying loyal to the quality of production and actively participating
in increasing the consumption of healthy seafood proteins.
Distribution: improving the distribution network and making products available to all high end restaurants, hotels, ready-made food suppliers and frozen food grocery stores. Marketing: creatively and selectively promoting
primary storage units to reward The Company’s current customers while attracting new ones.
The Consumer: proving to our clients that The Company provides the best seafood, best services and the biggest selection of products while maintaining all products and services at reasonable prices in comparison to competitors.
Innovation and Development: The Company is involved in continuous research and development to diversify its sources of seafood, introduce new products and develop the aquaculture farming of fish and shrimps through The Company’s
current projects and development resources made available by those projects. The Company also cooperates with Government Agencies concerned with providing support to farming research e.g. The Agricultural Development Fund and The Aquatic Research
Center by exchanging expertise and experiences. The Company also cooperates with local production companies to expand and develop the Seafood industry in the Kingdom.
Mr. Tarek Abdulla Alrrumaim
Mr. Nasir S. Alabdaly Alsharif
Mr. Ahmed Sulaiman AlMuzaini
Mr. Thamer Al Muhid
Mr. Abdul Aziz Owaid
Mr. Haytham Mohamed Al Gosaibi
Mr. Sultan Abdul Malek Al Sheikh
Mr. Abdulla Hamd Al Mahzal
Mr. Nasir Sharaf Al Shareef
Mr. Mazen Abdulsattar Al Alami
A company for whatever you may need, from a trusted fresh fish to sea food products.
+966 (13) 8591919
King Faisal Road, Al Khalidiyah, Al Janubiyah, 32213
© Copyright 2017 Saudi Fisheries Company - All rights reserved.